We are finally settled in our last home. Just a few unopened boxes remain. Today I’ll spend most of the day planting perennials and then later this weekend painting our master bedroom… one of the only rooms that I never got around to. Definitely not looking forward to that, but I just think about one wall at a time to get through it.
Just a couple of pics of our progress. More to follow once I get my tripod up and I can figure out how to take photos with lots and lots of light - like the pros do. We’ll see if that works.
But for now — a non pro shot of the most challenging room. :-) Tom’s not crazy about the striped chairs. Me - I love them. I did try to find a solid print like a green or gold, but with such a busy rug they both looked lost against it. And a solid blue was worse - looked like I tried too hard.
I knew it would be a risk to go with so much pattern, but I just went for it and I’m not disappointed.
Another challenge spot was the back of this monstrous sectional. It felt so intrusive and I was convinced I would need a quilt or large throw to soften it - but I think the table with the stuff works.
More pics to follow …